Swimming has always been a sport that many people like, and swimming pool hygiene is also an issue that businesses are particularly concerned about. Because the swimmer’s body will be in direct contact with the pool water, if the pool water is not sanitary, it will cause diseases such as eyes, ears, nose, throat, skin and digestive organs. In severe cases, it can cause infections such as typhoid fever, cholera, syphilis, and red dysentery. At the same time, the pool water will be contaminated by the bacteria carried by the swimmers themselves. In general, swimming pools will appear in the following situations: a large number of algae plants, the growth of various bacteria and fungi, the PH value is not up to standard, and the surface of the pool water is polluted by suspended matter. Ultimately, its main purpose is to purify the water quality so that the swimming pool water meets reasonable requirements.
Use ozone water to disinfect the swimming pool.
Features of ozone disinfection:
(1)Fast speed, ozone can quickly kill bacteria, spores, and viruses spreading in the water, and it can play a role at very low concentrations;
(2)Strong adaptability, within the range of PH5.6-9.8 and water temperature of 0-37℃, it has little effect on the disinfection performance of ozone;
(3)There is no permanent residue in the water and no secondary pollution;
(4)The half-life of ozone is very short, only twenty minutes;
(5)It can destroy the organic matter in the water, decolor and deodorize the water, make the water blue without changing the natural properties of the water.
Dosing of ozone:
The use of ozone to treat swimming pool water is currently a commonly used method in the world. The hair collection of swimming pool water, the softener filter and the ozone oxidation are carried out to achieve water sterilization and deodorization, prevent the spread of infectious diseases, and use activated carbon. After filtration, it reaches the national drinking water standard. Generally, the amount of ozone added in swimming pool water treatment is 1-3g/m3,
Swimming pool water and drinking water are different:
(1) Swimming pool water is closed and circulating, the number of cycles is at least 4 times a day, and drinking water is direct;
(2) As the number of swimmers increases, the amount of oxidant required in the pool water also increases;
(3) The temperature of swimming pool water is generally 25℃～40℃, and the temperature of drinking water is generally 0.5℃～25℃;
(4) The swimming pool water should also be chlorinated as an auxiliary disinfectant;
(5) The circulating water of the swimming pool should be disinfected with ozone after filtration. At this time, the amount of chlorine added as an auxiliary disinfection can be reduced by 65%.